By Patricia Young.
I truly believe that each person was put on this earth for a unique purpose, and it is as unique as a fingerprint. Not following your Purpose, and not acknowledging your gifts and talents, not only dishonors who you are and who you came here to be, but also, it’s a disservice to those around you and to the world in general. Being clear on your life purpose will help you live your life to the fullest potential.
When you are not following your passion, you feel disconnected, like if you’re living your life on automatic, without meaning, fulfillment and excitement. You will have a sense that something is missing, you may even have feelings of Depression or Anxiety because you are not being connected to your true-self and your purpose, I was there myself before I took the leap and started my own business.
Feeling that you don’t belong in your job is very common, you might even be successful at it and make a good check every month. You’re providing for your family, you can even buy nice things, etc. You know you must be grateful for that, and you might even have a voice inside of you telling you “who do you think you are for wanting more? You should be happy with what you have.” But deep in your heart, there’s this longing for more meaning.
The end result is that if you don’t do something about it, you will continue to feel stuck, and you’ll be holding yourself back from your dreams. This will make you feel like if your internal radar is off, and you’ll look for answers outside of you, because you have been disconnected from your center – your True Self. As years go by, there are layers and layers of fear and guilt that have accumulated, so eventually, some people bury their purpose, and just go through life, but they’re not living from an authentic place.
THE ONLY THING THAT PREVENTS US FROM ACHIEVING OUR DREAMS, GETTING WHAT WE REALLY WANT, IS THE EXCUSES WE TELL OURSELVES ABOUT WHY WE CAN’T DO IT.The only thing that prevents us from achieving our dreams is the excuses we tell ourselves
Click To Tweet
YOU have the capacity to do whatever you want, to live a greater and bigger life, the life you came here to live, you owe it to yourself! But, as long as you give power to your old conditionings and your current circumstances, you will get the same results over and over again.
We are constantly creating and re-creating our lives….we live by design or default. So, what’s your choice? Living to achieve your own dreams or living to being used to achieve someone else’s dreams? Are you creating your life by intentional design or by passive chance?
I’m sure that leaving the “security” that a job provides triggers a lot of fears, so here are some simple steps that you can start taking to go from “Working for a Paycheck” to “Working for a Mission”™:
- If you have a full-time job and want to turn your passion into a business, start developing it part-time. Once you are making enough money with your passion, you can quit your job!
- Be willing to learn from others who are successful doing what your passion is.
- Be willing to invest in your personal growth as you pursue your passion. The more you let go of limiting, conditioned beliefs, the more your business will flourish.
- Be willing to release limiting beliefs around money and create a Prosperity Mindset. I highly recommend that you consider working with a coach, to help yourself be free of beliefs that limit how much money you make and living to your fullest potential.
- Prioritize the building of your Business – You must put building your Business on the front burner by scheduling time each week to work on your business.
- Start cutting back energetically from your job – Do your work well, but don’t volunteer for extra activities or work extra hours. You need to preserve your energy to work on building your business.
- Get the right support – Treat your business like a business, and learn all the aspects of what it takes to run a successful business. Make sure to work with a Coach that will help you get results faster. Do not try to figure this out on your own.
At the end of the day, you have to be honest and ask yourself “how committed am I to making this a reality?” It’s up to you to plan, take action and finally give yourself the opportunity to unlock the power that’s already in you. You will be who you really are, and get paid for who you came here to be!
I can support you go from “Working for a Paycheck” to “Working for a Mission”™. There are infinite possibilities available to you, and we will explore them together, so you can turn your passion into a business!
—> Click here to schedule your Complimentary 20-minute Purpose & Passion Activation Session!